Tuesday, October 18, 2011

150 first rough narrative

For this final video, I’ll still focus on my previous topic which is the transfer from Form Idea to Matter. I’d also like to show more examples of the regulations applied for machines are used in buildings a lot. Through the whole video I will try to show the main reason and main result of this transformation is to improve the efficiency of architecture.
I may divide the video into 3 parts. The first part is to show the natural material like stones or trees are carved into some particular shape to compose a building, which is a long time period.
The second part will show the architecture just leave the stones and wood in their original status and to compose a building. This part will be quite short to emphasize the improvement of efficiency.
The third part will show the same composition transferred from a machine to a building.

No comments:

Post a Comment